The Blackwell Bra
Designed by breast/thoracic surgeon Dr. Lea Blackwell, the Blackwell Bra is a compression, front-closure bra that reduces post-surgery swelling.
Features of the Blackwell Bra
This patented bra:
- is made of comfortable wick-away nylon and spandex compression fabric from Italy.
- has clasps instead of Velcro, which provide adjustability in the front and are easier to close.
- has mesh pockets to accommodate the drain bulbs, or if no drains, ice packs.
- has mesh panel in the back of the bra for ventilation.
- has an overall shape designed to minimize interference with the incisions.
- is made in bright colors to lift spirits.
- is made in the USA.